A webinar recording, “Delivering Speeches that Matter -- How to craft compelling copy and deliver a speech that will leave your audience wanting more,” is available, FREE! for anyone in Corp Comms to view by clicking the gray and red “Watch Recording” link below. The webinar is 90 minutes, including a recorded Q&A session at the end. The webinar handout is attached.
· Connect and emotionally engage with an audience
· Frame your message to make an audience more receptive
· Create "hooks" and "conclusions" that will maintain audience interest
· Employ repetition, rhyme and reason to motivate your audience to action
· Excellent video clip examples included
The webinar features Mary Kate Scarafile, senior speechwriter for the American Academy of Pediatrics, where she oversees speechwriting and executive communications. She has written for Global 100 Company CEOs, national political figures, media personalities and leading academics. Mary Kate has more than 20 years of speechwriting experience, working with leading companies and organizations, including Amoco, BMO, Cendant Corp., Feeding America, Aon Hewitt, IBM, Met Life, Morgan Stanley and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.