Each One Reach One Scholarship Program
Mentoring Through Education Assistance
NETWORK is a not-for-profit organization that fosters the development, leadership and mentoring of women within the United States Postal Service. The Each One Reach One Scholarship Program is sponsored by and for NETWORK members. Its purpose is to provide financial assistance in order to encourage, mentor, and assist members in achieving academic excellence.
Scholarship Selection and Award Process:
The NETWORK Each One Reach One Scholarship Committee reviews all applications.
Scholarships are awarded in the form of an “Award Certificate” issued by the NETWORK National Organization, conditional upon the applicant’s enrollment in an accredited American college or university.
The scholarship recipient is required to submit an official transcript upon satisfactory completion of course(s), during the scholarship period, November 1st - October 31st. Each applicant must be a member in good standing. After verification and approval, a check for the amount of the scholarship will be forwarded to the recipient.
Scholarship recipients are selected and awarded based on the following criteria:
- Written communication and leadership skills
- Clear sense of purpose
• Applicants must use the official NETWORK application. Electronic versions are available upon request to the Scholarship Chairperson.
• All applications and statements must be typed. Materials submitted as part of the application may not exceed five pages and will not be returned.
• Applicant must be a member in good standing one year prior to the application deadline.
• To verify membership, the completed application must be signed and dated by the applicant and a local NETWORK Official.
• Two Letters of Recommendation are required from individuals who are familiar with their career goals (leadership potential, work habits, personality, and integrity):
• One letter must be from a NETWORK member
• One letter must be from a Postal supervisor or manager.
All applications must be postmarked by September 30th and received by October 14th prior to the scholarship period to be considered for tuition assistance. Failure to follow instructions will result in the applicant’s disqualification.
Award recipients are announced at the Annual NETWORK National Conference in November. Winners must re-apply each year to renew their scholarships. The number of recipients and availability of scholarship funds will determine the number and value of the awards.
Complete the “Each One reach One” Application PDF WORD
Send completed application and two signed Letters of Recommendation to:
Attn: Each One Reach One
1002 N. 64th St.
Philadelphia PA 19151